With the announcement that Corvid-19 has reached a pandemic level, Sneaky Dog Escapes would like to ease your mind with regards to your safety whilst at our venue.
As an entertainment company, we take your enjoyment and health seriously. Our Venue is a low risk environment due to the nature of our physical setup. You will only need to touch 3 items, all of which are fully sanitised after every game. The face seal on the mask is P.U leather, a non porous material that is easy to sanitise and does not soak up oils or sweat like foam face seals. The rest of the touch points are hard, non porous plastics. We have always taken hygiene and sanitising of our equipment seriously (Adam’s a bit of a clean freak).
Group Size – Social Distancing
- The maximum number of players in the VR suite at one time is 4, plus the games master.
- We aim to only have one group in the venue at a time. You will be with your group only, and not sharing the space.
- To maintain social distancing, if an overlap occurs, the games master will ask the arriving group to sanitise and wait in the kitchen area whilst the proceeding group leaves.
- If an overlap occurs, you will be asked to wait 5 minutes whilst the VR equipment is sanitised.
Sanitising equipment and environment
- After every game, we sanitise our headsets and hand controllers thoroughly.
- We have sanitised physical touch points, such as door handles, light switches, storage lockers etc, and will sanitise them regularly each day.
- We will ask you to thoroughly wash your hands upon arrival at our venue. Hand washing guides will be displayed in all bathrooms.
- We have removed the traditional towels and replaced them with disposable paper towels.
- We will be suspending our complimentary tea and coffee service for the duration of the outbreak. Please bring your own refreshment.
NHS advice on hand washing
- The main advice from the NHS is to wash hands regularly and thoroughly.
- We will be asking all players to wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds (that’s two renditions of ‘Happy Birthday to you’) upon arrival at our venue.
- Hand washing posters are displayed in the wash facilities.
Other preventive measures
- If you wish to wear a face mask, this will not interfere with the game.
- If you’re feeling unwell or self isolating and need to reschedule, we will rebook your game at no cost.
- If you can wear contact lenses instead of glasses, this will ease the application of the headset.
If if have any worries or questions, please ring us on 02381 783838 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you in any way we can.